AC Maintenance in Springfield, Ohio
Call Springfield Heating & Cooling today if you are on the lookout for professionals to perform maintenance tasks on your home cooling system. Our NATE-certified specialists are factory-certified professionals who can increase the productivity and efficiency of any A/C, no matter the make or model
Springfield Heating & Cooling is the Best A/C Maintenance Choice!
What’s worse than realizing your AC is broken on the first hot day of the year? If you think your air conditioning doesn’t require maintenance, think again. No matter what type of air conditioner you have, it will need cleaning and maintenance regularly. Over time, the unit will collect dirt. That dirt can get into the areas where air passes through impurifying it. The dirt also reduces the efficiency of the unit and also shorten its lifespan. If your unit already needs repair, have it done right away by Springfield Heating & Cooling.
List of Important A/C Maintenance Tasks
- Ensuring sufficient airflow throughout your home
- Standard thermostat testing.
- Check out of various components.
- Checking and clearing system for dirt, mold, and other debris.
- Clear clogs and drain lines.
- Cleaning and replacing the air filter if necessary.
- Ensuring safety by testing A/C safety controls throughout the system.
- Inspecting and cleaning the A/C blower motor to prevent overheating.
- Checking pressure switches to ensure the system is properly operating.
- Review all the air ductwork and seal any air leaks.
- Inspect all the electrical parts of the system.
- Clean air conditioner evaporator coils and condensers.
- Check and charge home cooling system refrigerant levels.
- Replace any tattered pulleys or belts.
- Lubricate various moving components.
- Check ignition sequence and pilot assembly
- Check flame sensor or thermocouple
- Check burner flame
- Check humidifier and air cleaner
- Check heat exchanger
- Check for proper venting
- Check fan control
- Check safety device and electrical wiring
- Check blower amp draw
- Check belt (tension adjustment)
- Check operation sequence
- Check gas valve
- Check and inspect the circuit board
- Lubricate all accessible moving parts
- Check for overall safe operation
- Carbon monoxide safety test
What Happens During an AC Maintenance Appointment?
An air conditioner’s filters, coils, and fins require regular maintenance for the unit to function effectively and efficiently throughout its years of service. Neglecting necessary maintenance ensures a steady decline in air conditioning performance while energy use steadily increases. Our highly skilled technicians will check all of these elements. Most importantly, we’ll educate you and answer any questions that arise. We’ll help you make the best decision for you and your family.
6 Reasons Why You Should Maintenance Your AC Unit
- Fewer Emergency Repairs — avoid the uneasy feeling of not knowing what’s wrong with your unit.
- Improved Air Quality — Clean air filters reduce airborne allergens, pollutants, bacteria, etc.
- Reduced Energy Bills — newer units work less hard than older units, saving you money on energy bills.
- Extend the Life of Your Unit — a well-maintained unit lasts longer.
- Warranty — protect the warranty on your unit with regular maintenance. Ignoring these issues could cause a void in the warranty.
Save $5 monthly on Our Gold Plan Now!
Our customers love the interactions that they get with our techs. Here are just a few comments from some of our outstanding clients.